Article no.: HGB Diethylene Glycol
HELM AG sells DEG in Europe. The product is a feedstock in the manufacture of polyester resins and polyols.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
HELM AG sells approx. 460,000 tons of ethylene glycol per year, making it one of the biggest suppliers in Europe. Diethylene glycol contributes the second-biggest share of these 460,000 tons, with 47,000 tons. The product range includes monoethylene glycol (MEG), diethylene glycol (DEG) and triethylene glycol (TEG). In its role as a services provider, HELM develops individual marketing and supply models for its partners in the chemicals industry.
Examples of applications
DEG is primarily used as a feedstock in the manufacture of polyester resins, and it serves as a solvent in the production of industrial resins. Polyester resins are found mainly in textile products (sportswear, carpets, upholstery). Special types of fibres are also used in the automotive industry (seatbelts, airbags) and in the construction and transport sectors (ropes, tarpaulins).
- Bulk in road tank cars
- Bulk in iso tank containers
- Bulk in seagoing vessels / barges
- Bulk in rail tank cars
- In drums or ibc