Article no.: HGB Ethylbenzene
Ethylbenzene is an organic aromatic hydrocarbon liquid used virtually exclusively (>99.5%) for the manufacture of Styrene.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
Therefore the availability of Ethylbenzene outside this process system can sometimes be very limited however Helm has access to material to supply into other applications. These applications include chemical production and use as a fuel additive as well as a solvent in inks, pesticides, synthetic rubber, adhesives, varnishes and paints.
- Bulk in isotank containers
Other packaging solutions possible by agreement.