Article no.: HGB Linear Alkylbenzene
As an anionic surfactant the neutralized sulphonate of LAB is nearly in all kinds of detergent formulations like for household, laundry, dishwashing. HELM AG is marketing the linear alkylbenzene for ELAB (Egypt) on an exclusive basis.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
Linear alkylbenzene (LAB) is a basic raw material for the production of linear alkylbenzene sulphonic acid (LAS). After neutralization it is the most common active ingredient in detergents because of its biodegrability.
Examples of applications
Sulphonation of linear alkylbenzene (LAB) leads to formation of the relevant sulphonic acid (LABSA). The neutralized LABSA is the most versatile tensioactive and the one most amply used in all kinds of detergent formulations like powder, liquid, gel, admixtures, bars and tablets.
- Bulk in seagoing vessels / barges
- Bulk in road tank cars
- Bulk in iso tank containers