Article no.: HGB Phthalic Anhydride
Phthalic Anhydride can be supplied in molten form in heated truck containers direct from source.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
Its main use is for the production of Phthalate Ester plasticisers which are used to modify the properties of a wide variety of plastics however the second largest application is for the production of unsaturated polyester resins (UPR). Phthalic Anhydride is also used in the production of alkyd resins, paints and lacquers as well as being a key component in the synthesis of many other compounds including dyes and pigments, detergents, herbicides, insecticides and resin cross linking agents. Along with Phthalic Anhydride, Maleic Anhydride, Glycols, Styrene and other components, HELM supplies the resin industry with key raw materials.
- Bulk in road tank cars